Jess Rogers, Events Manager, BOULEVARDIA
Deepening a sense of community among Kansas Citians through the promotion of our city’s unique flavors and culture and contributing to the vitality of the great Midwest
AT BOULEVARDIA WE PROMOTE THE FOLLOWING PRINCIPLES:
- Providing opportunities to cultivate local partnerships; from fresh, local food elements to artisans, designers, vendors and business relationships
- Education of the craft beer industry and the business and community impact these breweries deliver
- Deepening a sense of community among Kansas Citians through the promotion of our city’s unique flavors and culture and contributing to the vitality of the great Midwest
- Part of planning committee since inception
- KC Artists Coalition - Promoting arts awareness and supporting the professional growth of artists.
- Charlotte Street Foundation - CharlotteStreet.org
- Cover of The Pitch? Sewing specialty? Soulshine & Bob Jovi jackets
- Ride2Boulevardia.com → Start/Finish is located south of Crown Center and the Boulevardia festival grounds - between 27th Terr and 29th St, and between McGee Trafficway and Gillham Rd.
WHY FATHER’S DAY WEEKEND?
- By June, summer is starting to crank into full swing.
- While we’re paying tribute to the things that make our nation great, our founding fathers also thought it a fine idea to tip their hats to all fathers. Because if there’s anyone who would appreciate a relaxing holiday weekend the Boulevardia way, it’s a dad.
WHY GRAND BOULEVARD?
- Boulevardia draws inspiration from the community in which we gather to celebrate. In 2014, we had our humble beginning in the West Bottoms in the shadow of the 12th Street Bridge, 2017 The stockyards…
- Starting in 2022, we're thrilled to call Grand Boulevard – one of the most iconic thoroughfares in Kansas City – our home.
WHY DO WE CHEERS TO ALL?
- There’s already too much trouble and disagreement throughout the rest of the world, so far be it from us to add to any unrest.
- What makes us happy and our nation function most effectively is seeing people from all walks of life and of all ages, races, styles and personalities come together with the same motivations.
ENDING: Festival-goers will enjoy craft beer and food samples. There is also live music from local, regional, and national bands. A full lineup is available online at boulevardia.com/lineup.
Boulevardia is scheduled for June 16-17, 2023. Tickets and ticket packages are on sale and start around $40 per person.
Boulevardia.com | Boulevardia.com/get-involved | Facebook @Support the show