Gail Worth | Owner, Gail’s Powersports Grandview, MO & her fiance GALE HOLSMAN | Serial Entrepreneur
*Leading pre-owned Harley-Davidson® and Powersports dealer in Kansas City
“This is where motorcycle and powersports dreams are made and where adventurer dreams come true”
What BK & DC think of when we hear Gail’s name: “ENERGY, marketing, rock n roll, power sports, laughter, smile, FUN!”
- Bought first dealership in 1999 - a 10,000 square foot dealership in Belton
- In 2004 built a 50,000 square foot facility on 10 acres in Grandview and relocated the dealership there, where it resides today. Also, Gateway in STL, Shawnee Cycle Plaza
- Big 25 year anniversary coming up. BIG PLANS?
- History of Worth family & Harley Davidsons in Kansas City (Ray & Beverly)
- “I’ve seen some major highs and major lows in the past 25 years. I have had to pivot several times while sustaining my business’ strength.”
- Everyone sees the commercials, hears them on the radio, sees you around town…. (SUCCESS PYRAMID)
- What were some of the lows and pivots you mentioned that you’ve had to overcome?
- Value of PARTNERSHIP in life and business
- “I am so blessed to have a great man, my boyfriend Gale, standing next me through it all! He’s helped me celebrate the highs and helps me hold my shit together when life gets hard.”
- Harley plant closing in 2018 - did that have anything to do with your rebranding of Gail’s?
- 2022 Dealer News Top 100 Women in Powersports - WOW!
- Gail offered up having a conversation with people looking to grow their business - send her a DM on Facebook or email.
- Consultant or just looking to help people?
- How many motorcycles do you personally own?
- Entrepreneurial leader - How many people does your team employ across all three locations - GAIL & GALE
- Ladies Only Classes
GALE HOLSMAN | Serial Entrepreneur | American Companies 36 years in business!!! (American Sweeping, American Waste Systems, American Pavement Maintenance, Total Venue, Holsman Classic Cars, Total Venue, Holsman Horse Stables
- Gale started his career in the waste management field in 1975
- He also works with several rural waste transfer stations
- Thoughts on the proposed landfill in South KC, near Gail’s dealership?
- Lessons in entrepreneurship and perseverance
- How did the two of you meet?
- Marketing lessons for business owners
- Ad spend
- Where and who to target
- How often
- Media channels
Gail’s Powersports in Grandview - All-terrain vehicles, envy mowers, UTVs, ATVs, dSupport the show